Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Johnny Sokko Kicks Total Ass

When I was a kid, I was half girly-girl and half tomboy. I loved Barbies and baby dolls and all that jazz, but I also loved the toys and TV shows geared towards boys since I had two older brothers and NO sisters. A few days ago I was kicking around Amazon.com looking for ways to spend more money. Lo and behold, they have downloadable Johnny Sokko episodes!

For people with short attention spans such as myself, Johnny Sokko is like a Cliff's Notes version of a Godzilla movie. Each episode features an interesting uncomplicated plot with no long boring scenes full of useless dialogue. They only have about 22 minutes per episode to kick ass, so they get busy rather quickly. Behold:

Kickass Flying Robot controlled by Johnny Sokko's wristwatch


Evil villains looking like Japanese Nazi Che Guevaras


Damn, they shoot children on this show!


Bryanboy! Shame on you for shooting Johnny!


Johnny's hot partner calls for help with his ballpoint pen


Now **this** is a kickass monster! Giant Flying Eyeball, WooHoo!


Why do my pancakes always turn out looking like this?


Wait, isn't that the Hindenburg? No! It's Emperor Guillotine's spaceship. It blowed up REAL GOOD!


The bad guy always morphs into a giant monster near the end of the show. Then the Robot kicks its ass.


Giant Robot decides to fly this ugly bastard off to crash into a meteor, never to return.


WAAAAAAAH! Come back giant robot(hey, wasn't this kid shot earlier in the episode?)!


Well that's the end of the whole series. Sorry I spoiled the ending for you!

No comments: