Saturday, October 21, 2006

Paula Does California: The Final Chapter

Here's another picture from Nelson's live show. He is chatting with the leggy Alexandra Paul from Baywatch fame.She wouldn't dish up any dirt about her Baywatch costar, "The Hoff", aka David Hasselhoff. C'mon Alexandra! Throw us a bone!

Ahhh, Venice Beach! Too bad we ended up getting a parking ticket. It was street cleaning day, so our primo parking spot was not so primo.

One day I got adventurous and drove down to Laguna Niguel to see my hubby's aunt. Her house has the most fabulous patio. Her BBQ grill/pit thingie had to be set into her yard via a crane because it couldn't get through any other way:

More patio:

Her chihuahua gave me the stinkeye the entire time I was there. If that dog was bigger, I really would've been afraid for my well being:

The view from the Wind and Sea Restaurant at Dana Point:

No comments: